670 THE ADVOCATE
VOL. 77 PART 5 SEPTEMBER 2019
Top 10 reasons why you need
British Columbia Annual Practice
Hardcover + softcover +
CD-ROM + eBook August
2019 approx. 1850 pages
Annual volumes supplied on
standing order subscription
ProView eBook only
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView®
British Columbia Annual Practice,
The Honourable Madam Justice Janice R. Dillon
and Gordon Turriff, Q.C.
1. Simply known as the “White Book”, it has
been the essential reference for a generation
of B.C. practitioners.
2. After more than 30 years, it remains
a most trusted resource for top B.C. civil
and family litigators.
3. Expert authors with nearly 90 years of
combined rules experience share their
knowledge and know-how.
4. The authors personally annotate practice
rules and key statutes with both reported and
5. The latest edition includes hundreds of new
case annotations, personally selected and
commented on by the authors.
6. Practitioners need only refer to this one
source for updates to legislation, practice
directions, and case law.
7. In addition to valuable annotations, it also
provides full texts of selected statutes and
fi llable forms.
8. Thorough annual updates and revisions keep
practitioners current and up to date.
9. Practitioners can choose to work with either
the print or eBook version.
10. Both the print and eBook versions ensure
easy access to the highest quality content in
a portable package.
for 30 days
© 2019 Thomson Reuters Canada Limited