THE ADVOCATE 127
VOL. 76 PART 1 JANUARY 2018
THINKING OF RETIRING OR SELLING YOUR
METRO VANCOUVER PRACTICE?
Our specific interest is in:
• Corporate Records
• Wills & Estates
• Business & Real Estate
practices, and to provide continuity of
service to clients and employees.
MAY BE MADE AT 778-688-0682
ONP O I N T
LEGAL RESEARCH op
PLEADINGS AND STRATEGY
legal research, analysis,
and strategy to lawyers
for over 15 years.
604-879-4280 email@example.com www.onpointlaw.com
Eleanor A. Gregory
Barrister & Solicitor
legal research services
for the profession
GREGORY & GREGORY
SURREY LAW PRACTICE FOR SALE
Practice areas include Company & Business Law, Wills, Estates &
Trusts, Real Estate Law and Civil Litigation, including Tax and
• Firm has 25-year history in the region, name recognition and a
• A client base that is stable and returning
• Firm includes dedicated staff and efficient systems
• Two associates bring continuity and provide a revenue base
• Principal will work through a transition period
For more information and to discuss this opportunity,
please contact Heather Gray-Grant at
ASSOCIATE TRIAL LAWYER REQUIRED
Silversides, Merrick & McLean is seeking
an associate trial lawyer who is interested
in civil litigation and family law to join
their very busy general practice in Prince
The firm offers a competitive salary,
benefits and a relocation allowance.
Contact SAMUEL J.G. MCLEAN at
Law Office for Rent
WiFi and phone included. Term flexible.
• 40 meters from Court house;
• Adjustable height desk;
• Floor to ceiling windows;
• Sharing office staff possible.
Contact Rob: 604-637-8387
ANTIQUE LAW BOOKS
Some restored sets and individual.